The bitch rain is back
Tuesday, June 27, 2006 | Author: Mad Typist
I thought I had escaped the rain....

.... I was wrong

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. It's like it's following me, I swear. Luckily, I live on the high ground (again), so there's no flooding going on in my apartment.

Speaking of my apartment, it's getting a little more full now, finally. After over a month, the first of my shipped goods have arrived. Yey! I can't even tell you how nice it is to have STUFF again. Unpacking all the boxes sort of feels like Christmas come early. "Oooh! A rice cooker! Ooooh! A set of dishes! Yey!!!!"
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: