A Sedor Darkly
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 | Author: Mad Typist
I recently tried my hand at this cool tutorial I found over at the Adobe Illustrator site. I figured I'd finally put my Wacom graphics tablet to good use with a challenging project.

On top you can see the original photo I used as inspiration.

Underneath is the one I drew using Illustrator.






All in all, it was a pretty fun project. It took me about 6 hours to complete. I'm not totally happy with the colors, but I figure I'll get better as I play with it. If you want to try this as well, here's the link to the tutorial.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: