I will make you love Terriers if it's the last thing I do
Friday, November 19, 2010 | Author: Mad Typist
Honestly people, what do I need to do to get you watching FX's excellent show Terriers? I've blogged about this show before, but I wanted to again remind you to tune in. The last few episodes of the show have been simply wonderful - Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James have an awesome chemistry and have proven adept at both comedy and drama. MRJ in particular simply killed his scene last week when he tearfully resolved the dramatic situation between Britt and Katie. Devastating and heartfelt.

Need more convincing? Check out Televisionary's excellent Open Letter to FX to Keep Terriers.

I'm also posting to pass along a recommendation: if you haven't caught up on the show and you can't hunt the episodes down online, you can read the Couch Baron's excellent recaps of the show. I've been a fan of his recapping work for some time, so I know he'll do a great job with this show.

For those of you who are already fans and want to know how you can help, compose an email to user@fxnetworks.com, make sure the Subject line says ‘Save Terriers’ in it, and let the network know how you feel about the show.
This entry was posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: