Revalk's L4D script and other nerd things
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
First, allow me to share this awesome video made by one of my TF2 buddies, Revalk, from the AoC clan. He demonstrates some of the really amazing scripts he created for Left 4 Dead. If you've never gotten into scripting, you're missing out on some nifty things that you can do within games like L4D and TF2. I will update this post when he provides a link where you can download the scripts for yourself.

Update: L4D scripts can be found here



Now, in other news, I hope you all had a great Xmas (or whatever preferred holiday you choose). I've gone ahead and picked the January Book of the Month for the book club. I chose a theme of "mystery/thriller" for January. I hope you enjoy the book I selected. Here's a link to the book club forum (I'm still waiting for people to post their review of World War Z and/or Twilight, so if you read those, go ahead and join the discussion).

http://www.slightlyparted.com/mad_typist/
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: