Star Wars: the abridged version
Thursday, January 29, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist


This one's been around the net for awhile, but for those of you who missed it....

Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

Check out this hilarious video from Vimeo.com. Here's a description from the owner of the video:
My friend Amanda had never seen a whole Star Wars film. When I asked her if she wanted to watch the original trilogy she said that she would, but that she already knew what happens. So I took out my voice recorder and asked her to start from the top.

I then created some very basic animation in Final Cut to go along with her narration.
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: