Today's Moment of Unintentional Hilarity
Friday, April 10, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist
Today's moment of humor is brought to you by Karl Rove:

Karl Rove called Joe Biden a “blowhard” and a “liar” in response to some of the vice president’s comments about the Bush administration.

"He’s a serial exaggerator. If I was being unkind I would say he’s a liar, but it’s a habit he ought to drop,” Rove said on FOX News. "You should not exaggerate and lie like this when you are the vice president of the United States.”

Oh Karl... just when I needed a good laugh to get me through my never-ending work day, you come along with just the right thing.
This entry was posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: