Announcing Rapid Recaps (First up: Nurse Jackie)
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist
Those of you who follow this blog will recall that last week I posted asking for suggestions on shows that I would recap/review. Well, the votes are in, so here are the shows I'll be reviewing, as well as the dayI plan to release each micro-podcast:
  1. True Blood - Sunday
  2. Nurse Jackie - Monday
  3. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List - Tuesday
  4. HBO Hard Knocks: Cincinnati Bengals Training Camp - Wednesday
  5. Burn Notice - Thursday
*note: I'll be watching all shows live and doing the most recent new episodes. The exception will be Burn Notice, which I'll be recapping from Season 1, Episode 1 on (yey for TV on DVD via Netflix). Hard Knocks won't start airing till August on HBO.

Hopefully you enjoy this. Please be patient with me as I figure out the best way to jam all my thoughts into an audio recording that's only 3-4 minutes long.

How to follow my micro-podcasts:
  1. Click here to subscribe via iTunes
  2. Add the RSS feed to your favorite RSS reader: http://audioboo.fm/users/18591/boos.atom
  3. Follow me directly via AudioBoo
  4. Follow me via Twitter (podcast links will automatically be posted to my Twitter account as they are released).
Anyway, took my first shot at this wacky little experiment last night. So, here's my very first rapid recap of Nurse Jackie Episode 105:

Listen!
Link

Will I be recapping other shows?
Yes. The plan right now is to do these shows throughout the summer. When the fall season rolls around, I'll probably pick up 4-5 new shows. I may do 1-2 "vintage" shows as well (shows that have already aired). As always, your feedback is essential, so hit me up at jessie [at] rapidrecaps [dot] com with your suggestions.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: