Hilariously Over the Top Trailer for New Spartacus Show
Monday, July 27, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist
Enjoy this NSFW trailer for the new Starz series "Spartacus: Sand and Blood" in the comfort of your own home. I'm pretty psyched about this new show for several reasons. 1) It's by the people who brought you Xena and has a showrunner who cut his teeth on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. 2) It freaking has Xena in it. Yeah, that's right - look closely and you'll catch a glimpse of Lucy Lawless. 3) It looks really stylish and super duper violent. And those of you who know me know that I appreciate a bit of the ol' ultra-violence.

Really, this show looks like it's going to be very gory, and very very sexy. Sounds like a good time to me. Check it out (again, this is not really safe for work):


This entry was posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 12:00 AM , Anonymous said...

I'll be watching this for Lucy Lawless myself.

 
On 7:38 PM , Darin said...

300: The series.