Movin' on up
Monday, April 10, 2006 | Author: Mad Typist
I've been a bit lax in posting this week. This is mostly due to the fact that I'm frantically trying to finalize my new job, our move, etc. Yes folks, expect to see me in the Washington DC metro area very soon. VERY SOON. As in, "May 20th or even earlier". Yikes.

Anyhoo, there's lots to be done still - need to prep and ship my vehicle, get the house ready for the movers, finish my out-processing actions, and decide which job I'm taking. It's pandamonium here. I'm also trying to plan my cross-country road trip with The Boy.

Stay tuned for more info as things develop.
This entry was posted on Monday, April 10, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: