Where I'll be at
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 | Author: Mad Typist
Well, I've decided on a career path:
I'll be moving to Arlington, VA (probably near the Ballston metro stop). I've taken a job with General Dynamics as a Software Engineer. Yey!

I'll be posting more as I go along. Right now the plan is to depart the island on May 8, spend a few days with The Boy's folks in Arizona, then take the Amtrak up to my parents' house in NY. Then, on May 22nd I'll be starting work down in DC. Woot.

I'll be posting as we travel, along with pics, so stay tuned. Also, for any peeps out there in the DC area, be ready to party when I hit town.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: