The Squid and the Whale
Monday, April 10, 2006 | Author: Mad Typist
Just watched The Squid and the Whale on DVD this weekend. What a great movie. It was certainly snubbed at the Oscars this year. Though I enjoyed Capote (which I also watched this week) and thought Phillip Seymour Hoffman was great, I enjoyed The Squid and the Whale much much more. It was a lovely, intimate little film and it felt really... true. I liked that a lot about it. Also, it has Laura Linney in it, who is one of my favorite actresses.

Jeff Daniels also stars and it freaked me out how much he looked like a blond version of my father. Crreeeeeeppyyyyy!
This entry was posted on Monday, April 10, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: