Crafty Goodness
Friday, October 03, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
So, last Sunday, I actually missed the Fox NFL pre-game show (shock!) in order to go into Adams Morgan to attend the Crafty Bastards festival. It was my first time, and it was really neat. I have come to the sad realization that I am not NEARLY hip enough to wear most of the clothes they were selling there. I simply cannot figure out how crazy leggings, knitted scarves and fingerless yarn gloves work as an ensemble. However, there were plenty of other nifty things there that caught my fancy and I ended up coming home with a nice big bag full of stuff.

Here are two adorable baby onesies that I bought for my nephews (due this November, yey!):

Brown veggie onesie

green panda onesie

Lastly, not to get all "Being John Malkovich" on you, but I've always sort of been interested in the art of puppeteering. So when I found this brilliant critter at a booth run by Don Becker (go visit his website - http://dbpuppet.com) I just had to buy him.

I present to you: Toothy!

toothy_small
This entry was posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 8:26 AM , anonymous said...

*giggles* What a cute puppet! Will he be my friend?

 
On 8:05 PM , Mad Typist said...

Toothy says yes, he will be your friend. Also, he says to tell you that you look delicious. I'm not sure what that means....