Across the Nerd-a-verse
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist
So, exciting news. My friend Mark and I have finally gotten our shit together and just finished recording our first podcast. The title we're working with right now is "Across the Nerd-a-verse" and hopefully we'll be doing a show once a week (or perhaps bi-weekly). As the title suggests, it will be fairly wide ranging in terms of topics we'll be addressing.

I'll be blogging more on this topic as the days go by (including links to the podcast itself, as well as the new site), but for now, enjoy this excellent sketch my friend Mike made of myself and Mark.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: