Comic Con day 2 update
Saturday, February 07, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist
Today I got to do some hands-on action with the following games:
  • Prototype
  • Madworld
  • House of the Dead (Wii)
  • The Conduit
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Ghostbusters
I'll be posting more in a few days, plus we'll be discussing it on the podcast this week. If you can't wait to read all about those games, go check out Joystiq.com in the meantime.

I also attended panels on Robot Chicken, Torchwood and The Venture Brothers. Tragically, I missed a 20 minute preview of Watchmen :(

Tomorrow's agenda includes the premiere of the pilot episode of Dollhouse. With any luck I will hopefully score tickets to the Joss Whedon autograph session afterwards (fingers crossed!)
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: