Hooky
Thursday, March 16, 2006 | Author: Mad Typist
There's nothing more satisfying then having a valid excuse not to go to work. I mean, what a glorious delight to be shopping, look down at your watch and realize that normally you'd be wasting away in your cube at work, praying for the end of the day. That was me yesterday. Now, technically I did do work, as I was out in the field doing inventory at one of our sites. Still, if my job consisted of more field work like that and less "sit at my desk and come up with amusing mini-games to keep from killing myself from boredom", I'd probably like it a lot more.

Part of my day was also spent at sick call, which again...technically I was at "work" at an alternate place of duty. I had a bunch of lab tests done and since I hadn't eaten that morning, I almost passed out while giving blood. I hate that feeling man. That must be what it feels like to die from bleeding out - you get really cold, your vision blurs, the room starts to fill with intense bright light and it sounds like you are underwater. Brrrr...creepy.

Anyhoo, as you can see, my posting rate is picking up. I'm hoping to post at least once a day if possible. So, check back everyday for new content! Also, visit my other site (http://commentarycommentary.blogspot.com) and check out my very first DVD review!
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: