This just in:Terrell Owens is still a bastard
Monday, March 20, 2006 | Author: Mad Typist
....but now he's a bastard with a new team. Pundits think this is a super deal for both T.O. and the Cowboys. We'll see. Like I said before, if anyone can keep this jerk in line, it's probably Parcells and Jerry Jones (maybe being a giant jerk helps you understand how to deal with other giant jerks).

It's still raining like a bitch here in Hawaii. And by "like a bitch" I mean "9 feet in 3 weeks". No new rockslides to report, thank god. The Boy wants to buy a moped to replace the crushed car. Hmm. Not the sexiest conveyance out there, but practical nonetheless.

In other news, I finally got my special Criterion Collection DVD of the Silence of the Lambs. It features an amazing commentary by Jonathan Demme, Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins and a real life FBI serial killer expert. It was a really fascinating commentary track. Jodie Foster is hella smart, yo. Look for my review on Commentary Commentary soon. I'm just about done with my review of the 40 Year Old Virgin, so that'll be up today or tomorrow too.
This entry was posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: