Happy 4th of July!
Friday, July 04, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Happy Independence Day, to all my fellow Americans. I don't have much to say today, as I will be enjoying the holiday with my family (as I expect many of you will be as well).

Consider this day a great opportunity to review the text of one of the greatest documents in our country's history: The Declaration of Independence. It's a document that we can all appreciate, regardless of our own political orientation. Next week, the political diatribes will continue in earnest, of course, but I hope that everyone out there has a great holiday weekend in the meantime.
This entry was posted on Friday, July 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: