Hell Would Like to Take a Moment To Recognize Its Newest Resident
Saturday, July 05, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Forgot to mention that Jesse Helms died yesterday. History will, of course, judge him accordingly, but I think it's fair to say that he won't be missed, at least by me. Farewell to one of the last great bigots to prowl the halls of Congress.

In honor of Helms' death, I bring you a recommendation to snatch up one of my favorite video games of recent memory: Jade Empire. It's on sale for the next 24 hours at the low low price of $4.90. It's one of the best video games I've ever played and is a must-play for any fan of those classic martial arts films from China. The storyline is epic and the combat system is a ton of fun. And, to spite Helms, I will point out that it features yellow people and lesbian content. Excellent.
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: