Basketball Dribbling 5 Year Old Phenom
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Courtesy of one of the Yahoo! sports blogs, here's an insane YouTube video of Milan Simone Tuttle, a 5 year old little girl, showing off her mad ball handling abilities. Mind you, as a senior on my high school varsity basketball team, I could not dribble this well.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 1:12 PM , Beers said...

Yeah, but I would own her in the paint.

 
On 2:35 PM , Mad Typist said...

With or without the bunny rabbit on top of your head?

 
On 1:25 AM , Darin said...

While amazing, this video makes me feel bad in so many ways... I can't dribble like that and neither can my 7 or soon to be 6 year old.