Friday Reading List
Friday, November 07, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Just some quick links to other people's material, since I'm too lazy to write my own original stuff today:
  • I encourage you all to go over to Newsweek's site and read the 7 part series they just put out about the 2008 Presidential campaign. You can find Chapter 1 here.
  • If you aren't reading Steve Benen's Washington Monthly column every day (several times a day), shame on you.
  • If you enjoy my football column on Monday, head over to Sports Illustrated's NFL site, and be sure to read Peter King's Monday Morning QB column each Monday, along with the Tuesday update.
  • In the real world I'm currently reading "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand and "Use of Weapons" by Iain M. Banks, both of which I recommend. If you are interested in participating in a sort of online reading club with me, post in the comments.
This entry was posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: