Ass!
Monday, April 21, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I ran 3 miles, then walked another 1 mile back to my hotel. After that I went golfing with my aunt, went to my sister's to watch the Calzaghe fight, and then went out drinking and dancing with a bunch of gay men until 3:30am. Needless to say, I slept in today.

I went to a spa today to have a massage. My massage therapist asked what hurt, so I told her that my glutes were a little sore. It seemed a little more tactful then saying "Yes, please focus on my ass, which hurts." I suspect the soreness was related to all the dancing. Anyway, she gave me a killer 80 minute massage.

Now, you might think that it would be weird to have a stranger's oiled up forearm and elbow kneading your butt. But you'd be wrong. It was great. If I could pay to have an oiled up stranger rub my ass every day, I'd be in heaven.

Anyhoo, here's a series of photos from Hawaii. Enjoy:
View My Album
This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: