Long day
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Not much to report from today. I did my first day of work, and it was pretty good, though my security clearance was fucked up (as it always seems to be when I visit this particular org).

I got out a little early, so I took advantage of the 82 degree weather and headed off to Waikiki Beach. It's a nice little walk - about a quarter mile or so. The ocean was lovely, at least until I took a wave to the face and had salt water rush into my nose. I hate that.

The bad thing about traveling alone: there's no one to rub suntan lotion on my back. I had to ask the little Korean lady in the gift shop to help me out. The good thing about traveling alone: I can gobble a bowl of cream of roasted garlic soup and there's no one to complain about it. :)

Tomorrow will probably be a long work day. I'm going to try to squeeze a quick 9 holes in sometime this week (maybe Thursday or Friday). I'm already booked every evening this week with family events.

Stay tuned for pictures. I'm switching hotels tomorrow to the Hilton, which should be nice and posh.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: