Yes He Can!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Congratulations to Senator Barack Obama who clinched the Democratic nomination for President last night. Now, on to the general election. Huzzah!

I've been holding off for awhile now on donating, because I didn't want my dollars going into a fund to defeat another Democrat. But now that the contest is essentially over (shame on Hillary Clinton for not conceding gracefully, even though she's been given every chance), I am ready to start sending money Obama's way. If you support Obama's message at all, please consider getting involved in the campaign at http://my.barackobama.com or by at least donating $20 to the effort.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the McCain prebuttal speech that's been making the rounds. Apparently it's so bad, it's already a bit of a legend among political wonks.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: