The Force is With Me
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
Though she will always be Princess Leia to me, I realized awhile ago that Carrie Fisher is also a really awesome lady in real life. I've read some excerpts of her writing, and it is fantastic stuff. I'm contemplating going to see her one-woman show here in DC. Check out this hilarious interview with Carrie Fisher at U.S.A. Today.

I will be light on the posting through Friday, as my crazy chinese grandmother and great-aunt will be in town with my parents to celebrate my birthday with me. So, for those of you looking to get me stuff, here's some Carrie Fisher-related cool stuff that I like (feel free to give these as gifts to any cool nerd/feminist/political junkie in your life, not just me):


Princess Leia in 08 t-shirt



Postcards From The Edge


30 Rock Season 2 DVD One of my favorite episodes of the season, "Rosemary's Baby", featured Carrie Fisher.

Tickets to see Carrie Fisher's one woman show in DC
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: