*Ring ring!* "Hello, Kettle? This is the Pot. You're Black!"
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 | Author: Mad Typist
This is almost funny: Prominent Clinton backer to endorse McCain.

Here's why she claims she doesn't like Obama:
“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”
Here's a blurb about Ms. Forester de Rothschild:
Forester is the CEO of EL Rothschild, a holding company with businesses around the world. She is married to international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. Forester is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York.
I'm going to trust you to see the humor in a woman married to an international banker with the surname of "Sir" who splits her time between London and New York calling someone like Obama "elitist." I wonder if she paused to put down her caviar and remove her pearls before she said that.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: