Every Parent Needs to Read This
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist
In many ways, I'm sorry to inflict this article upon my friends out there who are parents of young children. I know that many close friends have related to me that upon becoming parents for the first time, they find themselves unable to cope with stories (even fictional ones) involving injury or death to a child. Nonetheless, this is an incredible article - compelling, well-written, and hard to put down once you start reading.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/27/AR2009022701549.html

To me, the most important point the article makes is just how easy it is to have something like this happen to you. It also makes me realize that people with young kids need to be very aware of what sort of patterns they fall into during their daily routine, so that they are conscious of how that impacts their behavior on a subconscious level.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: