Shiny new things
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | Author: Mad Typist
Just wanted to let you know about a new show on ABC that has piqued my interest. It's called Better Off Ted. The blogger over at Televisionary really liked the pilot episode, while the reviewer at Slate hated it. I checked out the pilot tonight at 8:30, and I'm happy to report that it was a peppy and fun show. I laughed out loud a bunch of times and am really looking forward to more episodes. Portia di Rossi was particularly great, though the whole cast was endearing. The show is from the same guy who brought you the excellent and bizarre Andy Richter Controls the Universe (one of my favorite sadly dead before its time shows ever), so if you liked that, you might want to check this show out.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to catch the pilot online. Enjoy.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: